National Pension System (NPS) Calculator Online

National Pension System (NPS) Calculator

The National Pension System (NPS) is a act to introduce a degree of financial stability for the Indians after their retirement. It was earlier known as the National Pension Scheme. Any person who is over the age of 60 is qualifed to use the amount gathered in the pension collection. You will need an National Pension System calculator to know the total amount of the your accumulation.

Any individual of the country, between the age of 18 and 60 years is eligible for building up the pension collection. It is an investment thats turns to be an asset after the retirement. In India, most of the people have private jobs with not much security so they need the National Pension Scheme Calculator. These pension schemes are not linked to market instruments and therefore earns complete returns.

How can an National Pension System (NPS)  calculator help you?

This calculator will assist you in the following ways –

  1. It comes up you with the amount of money which you will grant in the future. As we know, the pension amount is an investment and by using an National Pension System (NPS)  calculator online is required to discover the total corpus.
  2. According to the existing legislature any indivitual cannot withdraw the total amount of post-retirement. Apart from that 40% worth of the total sum should be invested in annuities. And the remaining 60% is centered to taxation. All these figures will be revealed in detailed manner once you start using the National Pension System (NPS) calculator. 
  3. The calculator never make any errors. It is not easy to calculate the pension amounts manually. Thankfully, with the help of our National Pension System (NPS) calculator the calculations are made easy and simple.
  4. Lastly you can also discover the taxation system on pension funds. You will get details of the total amount you will have after every month end and also several other details, with the help of this calculator.


Formula for calculating Pension amounts 

National Pension System calculator uses compounding interest to calculate the returns.

Formula for National Pension Scheme calculator India:

A = P (1 + r/n) ^ nt







Rate of interest per annum


The number of times interest compounds


Total Tenure


An example has been provided to show how the pension aggregates.

If you are an individual of 34 years and your monthly benefaction is Rs 3000 then you will need to sum up to the pension account for 26 more years. Suppose, the rate of interest or ROI is expected at 10% every year, then the following details will be offered by the National Pension Plan calculator.

Total Principal invested= Rs 9.36 Lakh

Amount expected on Maturity = 44.35 Lakh

How to use the National Pension System Calculator?

These simple steps must be followed to use this calculator –

Step 1: Input the amount you want to invest every month to your retirement corpus in the pension scheme.

Step 2: Enter your age.

Step 3: You have to use the slider to select the expected rate of return.

The result will be presented before you within seconds.

Advantage of using the National Pension Scheme Calculator

Advantages –

  • Right results before you without any manually calculations.
  • You will know your pension amount which will help in your future planning.
  • Full service online calculation without any errors.